[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0 dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Radius framework - new release
 Date:  Tue, 11 Oct 2005 21:08:13 +0200
This releases fixes bugs, adds new features and has *MUCH* better error
handling:
-FIXED: 1minute reauthentication isn't working
-FIXED: authentication exits instead of returning error when radius
server isn't available
-Feature: Error page is displayed when there occurs an error during the
authentication with error message and the error is also logged to the
captive portal log.
-Feature: Authentication failures (not error's) are displayed on the
error page with the retrieved message and the failure is also logged on
the captive portal log.
-Feature: multiple radius servers (max 10) are now supported (no gui
option yet)
-Feature: authentication timeout is 5seconds, retries 3 times before
failure. (no gui option yet)

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_20051011_17-5
0.img

When there aren't any new bugs discovered I see this coding as almost
complete. (except feature requests and I still need todo the GUI
integration)

Further programming will start when the discussion on future M0n0wall
starts/ends

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve