[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rene Wieldraaijer" <rene at realwheel dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Reboot problem on my Compaq EN 4000s
 Date:  Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:22:39 +0200
Hi there.

Can anyone help me with the following problem:

When I want to reboot the M0n0wall router from the console or webgui, the router display, the
message rebooting... is displayed on the screen.

The router then freezes  and doesn't reboot.

I have this since 1.2b8 .... All versions before that woked fine.

Does anyone know why this doesn't work anymore since 1.2b7?

In other words...what has changed in m0n0wall that caused this problem?

Thanks,

Rene