[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Rene Wieldraaijer" <rene at realwheel dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Network problem with Compaq EN 400s (since 1.2b8)
 Date:  Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:22:49 +0200
I am having the following problem, can anyone help?

I am using m0n0wall on my Compaq EN 4000s.

All versions up to version 1.2b7 were working fine.

In versions 1.2b8 up to 1.2 final I am having the following problem.:

The onboard network interface is unreachable after booting.

It only becomes reachable when I enter the "assign interfaces" option on the console.

I don't have to change anything...just entering the menu fixes the connection.

Any ideas on how to fix this, so the interface is automatically up after booting??

Thanks,

Rene