[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  "Taco" <northpark at home dot nl>
 Cc:  "m0n0wall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] doing more with radius
 Date:  Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:39:30 +0200
http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-pc-radius2_20051011_22-5
5.img

for pc CF image

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall/generic-cdrom-radius2_20051012_1
6-45.iso

for cdrom image

if you have a cisco radius server you need to specify manually in the
config

<captiveportal>
	Stuff here
	<radiusvendor>cisco</radiusvendor>
</captiveportal>

I hope there will be some last final version with my work, openvpn and
paul tailors element manager work before starting with the new
programming...

J.

--
Jonathan De Graeve