[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Switching from CD-ROM to flash-based
 Date:  Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:23:34 -0400
On 10/12/05, Ugo Bellavance <ugob at camo dash route dot com> wrote:

> A flash card reader.  Will this be Ok to put in my PC?
> http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1270859&CatId=962

looks like you'll need a USB header on your motherboard for that.  If
you have a relatively new (< 2-3 years old) PC, that shouldn't be a
problem, but I'd verify first anyway.  If you currently have front USB
ports, chances are you'll have to unplug them to plug that in.

> Have I forgotten anything?

everything else sounds fine.

-Chris