[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 01:55:39 -0400
Is there a way to allow users out the wan without having them have to dhcp
first?  I guess where I am going with this is say a user has a pc that has a
fixed IP for there office or home and they do not change it is there a way
to still allow them to gain access to the wan port IE the internet without
having them change their IP settings to dhcp?

I have seen this on another box and for public locations would be a very
useful thing for mmm... more non technical users to get to the net.  On the
other box they use the mac only not Ips to pass the traffic.

Best Regards,

Bryan