[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bruno LAURET" <bruno dot lauret at semita dot fr>
 To:  <A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk>
 Cc:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE : [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] How to authorize the consultation of a site before the authentification
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:58:10 +0400
It's not simple because the hypertext link is in my login page.
Exemple :
1 - I tape www.google.com in my browser
2 - I'm redirect to my login page monowall for authentification
3 - In my login page i've a hypertext link to www.yahoo.com (ip address is in 'allowed' list on the
captive portal page) but when i clic on befor authentification, the link is
http://www.google.com/www.yahoo.com !!!
Do you understand? Sorry for my English!

Bruno