[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:32:21 -0500
Don Munyak wrote:
> [...]

I think Brian is going for the scenario that the guest user does not
have to change anything on his/her laptop for the access to function. I
have seen posts on this on the list.  Basically, the m0n0wall has to be
able to respond to ANY IP, that is difficult to say the least. I believe
that end result was that it would not work. But, check the list archive
anyway.

James W. McKeand