[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Harvey <pbook at bagheera dot id dot au>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:40:00 +1000
The key is the gateway. DHCP gives the user the gateway to use and
such. I don't know if there are any which emulate Mac OS X's Location
feature for windows, because that may be helpful. I have a setup for my
static IP at home, DHCP for school, and another static IP for work, as
well as the "Automatic" DHCP setting for other places.

Andrew.