[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Tixe" <tixe at tixe dot com dot ar>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Proxy Arp and Server Nat
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:42:11 -0300
Hi :
	I have some little problem to do work Server NAT, i have public
static ip address, and my ISP giveme 5 public ip's, i have one ip on the wan
nic on m0n0wall, and via Server NAT setup one IP more ( from the five ip's
that my ISP giveme ), i do a NAT rule and Firewall Rule to can bypass the
packets from the IP Server NAT to one machine on DMZ, but i can't do work
that. I'm forgerett some thing to do work that ?. Y tryed with Proxy ARP
also, but the some thing, more, m0n0wall when i do a ping from LAN to IP
Server NAT, sayme host unreachable...

Thank's

Tixe