[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Steve Yates <steve at teamITS dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] XML error: no m0n0wall object found!
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:01:31 -0500
On Wed, 12 Oct 2005 16:13:24 -0700
"Jarrett Kuljis" <jarrett at crownmotorsredding dot com> wrote:

> I have run status.php and the config.xml is empty however the actual file on
> the floppy drive is there, not sure what is up.

	I didn't have this exact error but on the last PC where I
installed m0n0wall the floppy drive didn't work (even erased one floppy)
due to an apparent IRQ conflict.  Once I disabled a serial port and some
other things, it has been fine.

 - Steve Yates
 - ITS, Inc.
 - A single fact can spoil a good argument.

~ Taglines by Taglinator 4 - www.srtware.com ~