[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Joe Catanzaro <jpc at runordie dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP VPN Server Behind Linksys Firewall
 Date:  Wed, 12 Oct 2005 13:17:27 -0500
I'm a first time m0n0wall user and I'd like to setup m0n0wall as a
PPTP VPN server behind a Linksys WRT54G firewall. I am able to see
packets sent to the m0n0wall box, but they are dropped by the
m0n0wall firewall. The box is plugged into the network through the
LAN interface and nothing else. The only firewall rules that are
setup are the any any default LAN rule and a default PPTP rule. What
is the best way to get this simple VPN server to work without
m0n0wall dropping packets. Can I turn something off? Also, it works
when I originate the VPN connection from inside the network, but not
from outside. Let me know how I can make this work.

Thank you,

Joe Catanzaro
jpc at runordie dot com