[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] How to authorize the consultation of a site before the authentification
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 10:05:57 -0500
From: "Bruno LAURET" <bruno dot lauret at semita dot fr>

> On my login page i would like to have hypertext link to another web
> site that can be saw without authentification.

With other appliances, this is called "Walled Garden."  In m0n0wall, you
must turn on captive portal.  You then upload a web page with a link to that
website.  Then place the ipaddress of that web site in the list under the
"allowed IPs" tab of the captive portal page.  Anything on that website that
calls another website (like advertising or third party cookies) will not
work.  This may not be a bad thing. :-) Good luck!

                    Lee