[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jonathan Marriott <jon at kiwiuk dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mirror port
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 17:22:10 +0100
I gather from looking at ng_tee that I will need a FreeBSD build host to make
the ng_tee module on, then copy it to my monowall and load it with the
correct parameters. I'd like to do this but I don't have FreeBSD and have no
knowledge on it, I might just plump for the hub option. Sadly, I gave away my
last hub a few weeks ago thinking "Ah, I'll never need this piece of crap!".
Oh well.

Thanks for your replies,

Jon