[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Whisenant" <awhisena at fre dot devry dot edu>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  M0n0wall - Importing users to local captive portal
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 11:37:04 -0700
Hi. I was wondering if there was a way to import users for the local
user accounts function of the captive portal. I have tried modifying the
configuration file then restoring it but that doesn't work since the
passwords are encrypted. Any ideas? I'll probably end up using radius in
the future but was curious if anyone else has attempted this.

Thanks,

Andy Whisenant

LAN Administrator