[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:56:03 -0400
Not to keep beating this down, but I do not want the users to have to
change a thing on their laptops.  No matter what their IP settings are I
want the monowall to give them access to the Internet IE the wan side.  From
what I understand this can be done by ignoring IP traffic and just using the
MAC address.

Perhaps I should ask this on the FreeBSD site or some other linux site...

Bryan