[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Melvin <melvin at sleepydragon dot net>
 To:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk
 Cc:  Peter at iwebsl dot com, "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN
 Date:  Thu, 13 Oct 2005 22:25:05 -0400
A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk wrote:

>Hi,
>

>>Not bad, 1 line question, 20 line signature. :)
>>

>even better, a one-line comment that not only quoted
>the entire thing but was also a top-post. priceless!  ;-)
>
>Alan

As I hit the send button I realized that.  I was hoping no one would
notice. :)  Somehow I knew that wouldn't be the case.

I'm betting the original post had that added by his email system and was
even aware of it, or at least had no control over it.  I guess if it
weren't for that sort of thing we'd have no entertainment on the list, eh?

later ...