[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Lauria" <paul at audiosamples dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  the llinfo and arp resolve issue on a DLink 300T
 Date:  Fri, 14 Oct 2005 14:25:24 +0100
Hi,

Sorry to post again about this issue, but its back to haunt me. It seems
that the patchcode that I applied to the config.xml:

route delete default
route add default -interface -link xl1

inside the <system></system> tags doesnt work after power is removed and the
system restarted - it needs to be reentered manually into the exec.php
command line.

This problem seemed to be fixed, and the only change I know that has been
made is the upgrade of firmware from b9 to b10.
Have yet to upgrade to 1.2

Any ideas as to the problem would be much appreciated! (such as I have
placed the commands in the wrong place)

Many Thanks

Paul