[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jayden Phillips <trainguy77 at shaw dot ca>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>, Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall dash dev at lists dot m0n0 dot ch, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] The future
 Date:  Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:02:01 -0600
I also think we should get a forums to make things easier in communication.
I would be interested in helping set the up if you want, do we have our own
servers?

I think having a true module system would be great, it would be a great
step, making so other developers can write there own modules when they don't
have what they need.

Jayden