[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tiago Cruz <tiagocruz at forumgdh dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Help with configuration of radius (IAS)
 Date:  Fri, 14 Oct 2005 15:53:41 -0300
Hi everyone!

In the last days, I was testing some VPN solutions. I use the m0n0wall,
and then do correctly a VPN with radios, and this one is a windows 2003.
Then, my VPN's  users can logon with same username and password of
PDC :)

Is a really good solution! Wonderful! So easy! And Fast!!! :)

If m0n0wall haved a bash, and if I can install it in my HD I cold
install (for example) the squid to control my users. So, I trying in my
firewall FreeBSD 5.2.1 box.

I subscribe in this list because I have _much_ difficult to learn how do
the integration of Active Directory and VPN on the FreeBSD... maybe some
can help-me with some tip...

My poptop is already working but I was using authentication
in /etc/ppp/ppp.secret.

I put in my /etc/ppp/options.pptpd some lines like:

plugin radius.so
plugin libradius.so
plugin /usr/lib/libradius.so.1

But I can't see in my logs a radios loading!

I compiled radiusclient and configure-it following the documentation in
the website, but don't work.

Version from software:
poptop-1.1.4.b4_3
radiusclient-0.5.1

Somebody know what's happening? (or why don't work? :)

Thank you so much!
Brazilian Regards!

--
Tiago Cruz
http://linuxrapido.org

"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, so I installed Linux"