[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Denilson Rocha <denilson at vertentes dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Network service down after changes in static routes
 Date:  Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:41:03 -0300
Hi everyone!

I'm new with the m0n0wall, and I'm having some troubles that I'll try to
explain (sorry for the poor english)... Maybe someone can help me.

and 1 PCI network adapter. I got it running well, my networks are
configured like this:

LAN - 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0
WAN - 192.168.0.11/255.255.255.0
WAN1 - 192.168.2.1/255.255.255.0

The only trouble seems to be not associated with configuration... every
time I make any change in the Static Routes list and press the Apply
button the server seems to stop the network service. The machine is not
freezed, the console menu still works, but the ping get no response even
in his own IP addresses. After a reboot, the changes I have done come saved.

Any sugestions?

Thanks to all!

Sincerely
Denilson Rocha