[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Juergen Moellenhoff <jm at oic dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP broken after upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 03:11:22 +0200
Hi,

I upgraded my 1.11 version of monowall to 1.2 and now I can't login
anymore with PPTP (Windows XP -> monowall). With version 1.11 it was not
a problem, it worked right out of the box and I used it for a long time.
Today I upgraded to the 1.2 version (and I changed nothing in the
configuration, it's the 1.11 config) and now I can't login anymore with
PPTP, all I get is a "Connnecting to <monowall>" in Windows XP and
that's it, after a while I get a timeout and Windows XP tries it again.
Is PPTP in the 1.2 version different from 1.11? Is there something I
have to enable or disable now? Or is PPTP in the version 1.2 broken?

Regards,

  JM