[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan Catlin" <bryancatlin at connectgroup dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:15:40 -0400
Sure this is what my current customers are ising and ther than this feature
monowall can do all the same thus why I would like to get it to work so I
can start using monowalls instead of these boxes.

http://www.nomadix.com/products/platforms/hsg/
The feature is not described well, but is written as "patented Dynamic
Address TranslationT (DAT)
technology offers transparent network connectivity by resolving IP
configuration and browser proxy issues" in their documentation.

Bryan