[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <allgeyer at web dot de>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  FW: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN on 1.2 or later
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 19:41:31 +0200
Hi Peter,
I tried but it fails, whining about HMAC authentication:

"Authenticate/Decrypt packet error: packet HMAC authentication failed"

I was meaning to test a simple point to point scenario, I didn't need HMAC
for this.
I have a simple server behind the monowall, and it plainly works with no
change in the client's configuration, and I dind't use HMAC. I don't know
how to configure the HA key anway on the gui, anyway.
Am I missing something?

TIA,

Giuseppe