[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bryan K. Brayton" <bryan at sonicburst dot net>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] RE: Just Mac to get traffic out the door?
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 15:33:57 -0400
I don't know if it is patented, perhaps, but as I meant to send to the
list (but only ended up replying to sai), I have a Sonicwall pro 4060
that has this capability, and I'm pretty sure the Wayport system that a
lot of hotels use for wireless access also has this capability.

Even though the 4060 has this capability, I don't use it in my public
wireless areas, as nearly all people have their wireless configured for
DHCP anyway, not to mention I'm a bit hesitant to turn something on that
essentially breaks all the rules of sane IP networking :)

-Bryan