[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Listacc <listacc at ocosa dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  M0n0wall in Public Setup
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 18:35:31 -0500
Chris,

I am having problems w/ MS Remote Desktop via IPSec Tunnels. I have a
M0n0wall box in front of my entire network and a Watchguard Firebox II
via my Public / Private / DMZ Server network. I have trouble connecting
to Remote Desktop only when the monowall is in front. (e.g. Can ping
servers via the tunnel but the remote desktop shows up black and then a
error message says connection error.) But when the WatchGuard is on the
same level as the m0n0wall box there is no problem. Can you help here?

Router -> Switch -> M0n0wall -> Switch -> Watchguard -> Switch -> Servers

                                                      Fiber Line ->
Switch - Customers

Otis Surratt Jr. / listacc at ocosa dot com
OCOSA Communications, LLC
PH: 918.633.6439
Visit Tulsa's Best Internet Data Center:
http://www.ocosa.com/hosting/colo/index.asp