[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "John Adams" <jadams at comptroub dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Portal Question
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 21:34:54 -0400
Iím VERY new to M0n0wall, but so far I love it. The question I have is
probably a dumb one, but Iíll ask it none the less.

Iíve setup my M0nowall on an old CompUSA 233mhz system with 3 network cards
installed and running from the HD.

What I want to do is partition my network just as a test and put a PC on the
network thru the Portal via another hub.

I canít get that PC to access the Internet or anything other then another PC
attached to the same hub. The Portal does assign DHCP addresses. Iím sure
itís just a firewall rule or similar to ad, but I just canít figure it out.
Everything on the LAN NIC works great, the Portal NIC wonít get out.

John Adams

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.