[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Benjamin" <john at thebenjs dot com>
 To:  "'John Adams'" <jadams at comptroub dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Portal Question
 Date:  Sat, 15 Oct 2005 20:39:43 -0700
Hi John,

Sounds like your not authenticating through the portal.  Did you upload your
portal page html contents complete with POST to $PORTAL_ACTIONS$ as per the
onscreen instructions?

When you launch a browser you should see this page and the "continue" button
to open up the firewall for your connection(s) through m0n0wall.

john