[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Juergen Moellenhoff <jm at oic dot de>
 To:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP broken after upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2 (Solution)
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 06:05:15 +0200
Hi,

Ethan Bonick wrote:
> I had to add a rule to version 1.11. The documentation states to add a
> rule. http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/pptp-firewall.html

that's not the rule I mean :-), you refer to the rule for the PPTP
interface but I had to add a rule to the WAN interface so that to the
port TCP/1723 (PPTP control port) is open for a connection, this was not
necessary with the 1.11 version. Anyways it works now and that's all I
want :-).

Regards,

   JM