[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP broken after upgrade from 1.11 to 1.2 (Solution)
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:14:16 -0400
On 10/16/05, Juergen Moellenhoff <jm at oic dot de> wrote:

> that's not the rule I mean :-), you refer to the rule for the PPTP
> interface but I had to add a rule to the WAN interface so that to the
> port TCP/1723 (PPTP control port) is open for a connection, this was not
> necessary with the 1.11 version.

shouldn't be necessary now either.  In my status.php, under ipfstat
-nio, I have:

@2 pass in quick proto tcp from any to 12.202.x.x/32 port = 1723 keep
state group 200

as an automatically added rule.  right below the automatically added
rule that allows GRE.  Do you not see that rule on yours?

-Chris