[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Henk Zomer" <henk dot zomer at hetnet dot nl>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 19:45:14 +0200
Dear all,

Encouraged by an article in the Dutch Chip Magazine I would like to try
M0n0wall on one of my old computers.
I tried to run the V1.2 CD ISO on a compaq prolinea 6150e with 64MB memory
W98SE and 2 diskdrives, both formatted in FAT32.
Bootsequence is CD Rom first then Harddisk 1.
Harddisk 1 (primary master) is Maxtor 71626 AP and the slave HD is Maxtor
7850AV

When I try to boot the CD the system returns the following message:
CV Loader 1.2

Read Err 0x01

Could not find primary volume description.

What can I do about this?

Kind Regards

Henk Zomer

Met vriendelijke groeten,