[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ed Chatlos" <edchat at bellsouth dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:10:04 -0400
Ok maybe I'm missing something here. Did you use the ISO image to create the
M0n0wall boot CD?? Did you put a formatted floppy disk in the floppy drive
and boot the PC from the CD created by the ISO image???  Doesn't really
matter what OS you have installed on the HDD's as M0n0wall boots from the CD
and loads into memory and then writes the base configuration file to the
floppy disk in the floppy drive.

Edward A. Chatlos