[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "John Adams" <jadams at comptroub dot com>
 To:  "'Seth Rothenberg'" <seth at pachai dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Portal Question
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 14:17:29 -0400
I was able to get it working. I'm not sure exactly how, it just started
passing requests thru the WAN port from the Portal port. I DID change from
the straight hub to D-Link wireless router, I suppose that would have fixed
it.

John Adams
Computer Troubleshooters - Johnson City, TN
(423)283-9065
jadams at comptroub dot com