[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 15:29:19 -0400
On 10/16/05, Henk Zomer <henk dot zomer at hetnet dot nl> wrote:

> When I try to boot the CD the system returns the following message:
> CV Loader 1.2
>
> Read Err 0x01
>
> Could not find primary volume descriptor.

Only thing I see from the archives is the pretty typical: "Check the
BIOS, try to set all IDE devices as "none", also disable "Plug 'n Play
OS"."

try that.  This has come up a couple times in the archives, but the
threads always died off quickly without any further info from the
original poster.

-Chris