[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Henk Zomer" <henk dot zomer at hetnet dot nl>
 To:  "Ed Chatlos" <edchat at bellsouth dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:33:20 +0200
Dear Edward,

Thanks for your quick response.
I followed your advice and put a blank formatted floppy in the A drive and
rebooted the computer.
It still comes up with the same message.....

When I put the CD in one of my other computers, which are a bit younger
(year 2002/2003) than this Compaq from the year  1993, it works.

I still guess that it has something to do with the hardware.
Hope you or someone else can help me.

Kind regards,
Henk Zomer