[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Michele Pensotti <10nico at tin dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] OpenVPN on 1.2 or later
 Date:  Mon, 17 Oct 2005 00:11:45 +0200
Am Sonntag, den 16.10.2005, 21:47 +0200 schrieb Michele Pensotti:
> openvpn[1358]: Options error: Unrecognized option or missing parameter(s)
> in /var/etc/ovpn_cli_tun0.conf:17: comp-lzo (2.0.2)
>
> To me it seems like OpenVPN has been compiled without LZO support.
> Is it correct?

Yes. Take a look at the changelog or here:
http://doc.m0n0.ch/dev/image-guide-packages.html

You'll find the configure settings there.

> This is the only thing that keeps me from switching to m0n0wall, could you
> please correct it?
LZO library would add about 120k to the m0n0wall image. Be free to
compile openvpn with options you like and build your own image.

BR,
   PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           On the Internet, no one knows you're using
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     Windows NT  -- Submitted by Ramiro Estrugo,