[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Frank Cisler <fcisler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Timeout
 Date:  Sun, 16 Oct 2005 22:49:22 -0400
Hello all,

Quick question.....How long is the timeout for the web gui?

Reason i ask is that my ibook flops around the room. It's got
802.11bwireless. My wifi network is OPT1, and has captive portal on
it. About 2
days ago i logged in to look at the logs...checked them out, closed the
ibook. Opening it up 2 minutes ago, authenticating to captive portal, then
hitting refresh on the stats page...to my suprise....it refreshed....i
browsed around other pages and it's STILL available. If i close the page,
then re-open it, it prompts for password though.

This seems like a bit of a security flaw to me.....can anyone else test?
btw, i'm using https

Frank