[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Don Munyak" <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] install problem on compaq 6150e could not find primary volume description.
 Date:  Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:58:16 +0200
Try using this bootdisk to initiate the boot from cdrom. This works for me with a very old PC that
doesn't support booting from CD in the bios. However, you will have a problem saving your config on
that bootdisk, but it would make your system start. Don't know if there is a way to store the config
on such a disk and filesystem. I haven't used it for running a m0n0 livecd by now.

http://pfsense.com/bootdisks/

Holger Bauer