[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Andrew Hull <list at racc2000 dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] RE : [m0n0wall] How to authorize the consultation of a site before the authentification
 Date:  Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:24:55 -0400
Bruno,
Please check your hyperlink in the login page. It needs to have the full
URL of yahoo.com

<A HREF="http://www.yahoo.com">Yahoo</A>

Anything short of that (IE HREF="www.yahoo.com" or HREF="yahoo.om") will
yield exactly what you are describing.

Hope that helps,
Andrew

Bruno LAURET wrote:
> It's not simple because the hypertext link is in my login page.
> Exemple :
> 1 - I tape www.google.com in my browser
> 2 - I'm redirect to my login page monowall for authentification
> 3 - In my login page i've a hypertext link to www.yahoo.com (ip address is in 'allowed' list on
the captive portal page) but when i clic on befor authentification, the link is
http://www.google.com/www.yahoo.com !!!