[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "seehoe yee" <seehoe at time dot net dot my>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Captive Portal & Radius
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 18:18:58 +0800
Hi Guys,

I'm currently using m0n0wall 1.2, running Captive Portal together with
Radius Server.

m0n0wall will disconnect all the authenticated user when ever there
are changes on Captive Portal setting.

The issue is that when i apply the Captive Portal setting, users get
disconnected but the radius accounting is not sent to radius server,
causing the users "AcctStopTime" to be 0.

I only allow one user account to log in at a time. Therefore the user
can't log in after setting Captive Portal due to the "AcctStopTime" is
still 0.

Do appreciate inputs regarding the issue above

Thank you,

See Hoe