[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "INGHAM, James" <james dot ingham at orange dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cisco VPN Problem
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:14:58 +0100
> Hi
>
> Just a quick note to alert you to a problem.
>
> Ever since installing the latest alpha version of m0n0wall (1.2), I have
> been almost unable to connect to my work office using the Cisco VPN
> client..the connection is either VERY VERY slow, or just
> intermittent...certainly unusable anyway.
>
> Without changing ANY settings, I reverted back to the previous alpha of
> m0n0wall  (1.11) that I was using until the recent 1.2 release, and the
> problems have all disappeared...Sadly it looks like I will have to stick to
> version 1.11 !!
>
> Thx for a great firewall!
>
> James

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named
person(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily
those of the company. If it has come to you in error you must
take no action based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone;
please delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses.
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with
current legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that
this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that
in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure
they are actually virus free.

Orange Personal Communications Services Limited is a subsidiary of
Orange SA and is registered in England No 2178917,
with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road,
Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.

Orange Retail Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered
in England No 2439104, with its address at St James Court,
Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.