[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Ethan Bonick <ethan at networkinggeeks dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Trouble Connecting to XO T1
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 08:20:38 -0500
If you have tried this net4501 with a cable modem and it works I would
check your cables. A crossover cable should be what you need. You could
also try plugging the router, net4501 into a switch, and put another
machine on the switch in the same network and try to ping both the
router and net4501. Have you tried to manually bring up the interface?

Ethan