[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Smith, Jonathan" <JLSmith at dykema dot com>
 To:  "INGHAM, James" <james dot ingham at orange dot co dot uk>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Cisco VPN Problem
 Date:  Tue, 18 Oct 2005 09:22:56 -0400
I have the same problem

-----Original Message-----
From: INGHAM, James [mailto:james dot ingham at orange dot co dot uk]
Sent: October 18, 2005 9:15 AM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
Subject: [m0n0wall] Cisco VPN Problem

> Hi
>
> Just a quick note to alert you to a problem.
>
> Ever since installing the latest alpha version of m0n0wall (1.2), I
> have been almost unable to connect to my work office using the Cisco
> VPN client..the connection is either VERY VERY slow, or just
> intermittent...certainly unusable anyway.
>
> Without changing ANY settings, I reverted back to the previous alpha
> of m0n0wall  (1.11) that I was using until the recent 1.2 release, and

> the problems have all disappeared...Sadly it looks like I will have to

> stick to version 1.11 !!
>
> Thx for a great firewall!
>
> James

Important.
Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above-named
person(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.
Any opinions expressed in this communication are not necessarily those
of the company. If it has come to you in error you must take no action
based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone; please
delete/destroy and inform the sender immediately.

Monitoring/Viruses.
Orange may monitor all incoming and outgoing emails in line with current
legislation.  Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and
attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good
computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.

Orange Personal Communications Services Limited is a subsidiary of
Orange SA and is registered in England No 2178917, with its address at
St James Court, Great Park Road, Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke,
Bristol BS32 4QJ.

Orange Retail Limited is a subsidiary of Orange SA and is registered in
England No 2439104, with its address at St James Court, Great Park Road,
Almondsbury Park, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 4QJ.

To comply with U.S. Treasury regulations, we advise you that
any discussion of Federal tax issues in this communication was not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any person
(i) for the purpose of avoiding penalties that may be imposed by the
Internal Revenue Service, or (ii) to promote, market or recommend
to another party any matter addressed herein.

This Internet message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, and exempt from disclosure. It is intended for use only
by the person to whom it is addressed. If you have received this in
error, please (1) do not forward or use this information in any way;
and (2) contact me immediately.

Neither this information block, the typed name of the sender, nor
anything else in this message is intended to constitute an electronic
signature unless a specific statement to the contrary is included
in this message.

DYKEMA GOSSETT PLLC