[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "ccesario" <ccesario at isic dot com dot br>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  problems
 Date:  Sun, 04 Jan 2004 13:35:32 +0000
Hello peoples...

It has been 3 weeks that I try to install the m0n0wall in PC, and I didn't
have success.

In that last attempt, I donwloaded the version "cdrom-pb23r570.iso" and
recorded in a CD-RW, I booted for the cd and I placed a diskette, but I came
across the same mistake that I obtained previously with other version.
The boot work perfect... but in a certain part .. stop!

error
ad0: 9797MD <Quantum Fireballp> ....
ad1: Read command timeout tag=0 serv=0 - resetting
ata: Resetting Services....
And  it is stopped in that part .

My machine is one AMD Atlhon XP 2.400+, 256 MB, 3 Hard Disk's Quantum , RTL
8139, NVIDA GEFORCE2 MX 400.

Does some secret exist to make the installation?
Does anybody can me to help?

greats ...and excuse me for the disturbance.

Carlos