[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Eileen Kelleher'" <eileen at kelltech dot biz>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Basic DMZ Question
 Date:  Mon, 5 Jan 2004 00:52:28 +0100

Set the DMZ-side ip address of your m0n0wall to be the default gateway in
the webserver (and any other DMZ-host) and all should go well, as long as
the SQL-server will reside on the subnet of the m0n0wall's LAN interface.

Only if the SQL-server resides on another subnet (behind another router),
you will have to add a static route to m0n0wall.

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER