[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Brian Spence <kc5deb at yahoo dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall isn't allowing traffice to and from wi0
 Date:  Sun, 4 Jan 2004 17:42:46 -0800 (PST)
I'm having a heck of a time getting my firewall/WAP
setup.  I have a basic setup; 2 nic's, one is my
broadband connection, and the other one goes to my
private lan's switch.  I also have a wireless nic that
I've setup as a hostap, and bridged it with my lan.  I
have a laptop that has a wireless nic that I've been
trying desperatly to work.
From my laptop (, I can ping,, but, I can not ping the firewall that has
the ip of
Looking at, I see a
line of
"@10 block in quick on wi0 from ! to
How can I get m0n0wall NOT to block packets to and
from wi0?

Brian Spence
2309 95th
Lubbock, TX