[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Dave255" <beer dot guy at verizon dot net>
 To:  "monowall" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] ASK - generic PC hardware requirements RAM
 Date:  Fri, 2 Jan 2004 21:46:09 -0500
Hi,
I have looked high and low for the bottom end hardware requirements and i
can't find them..... Website and mail list ... no luck..........
Sure would be nice to have that in my head as i drive down the road looking
at all the maybe m0n0walls in the trash......

Any help with the low end  ram # would be great

The Wall makes a great gift...... :-)

Best regards,
beer.guy............ Bflo