[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah at freebsd dot org>
 To:  Carlos <ccesario at isic dot com dot br>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Freebsd
 Date:  Mon, 5 Jan 2004 09:47:39 -0800
If memory serves me right, Carlos wrote:

> Does is possible to use only webgui one freebsd instalation ?
> Does exists webgui  separate pack  ?

If you're asking if it's possible to use m0n0wall's Web GUI to
administer a generic FreeBSD installation, the answer is no.

However I think there exist some Web administration packages for this
task.  Try looking at /usr/ports/sysutils/webmin in the FreeBSD Ports
Collection, for starters.

I have absolutely no experience with this package or any others of
this type, so I don't know how well they actually work.

Good luck,

Bruce.