[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Chad R. Larson'" <clarson at eldocomp dot com>, Brandon Holland <brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Re: [bayes] RE: [m0n0wall] ASK - generic PC hardwa rerequirements RAM
 Date:  Mon, 5 Jan 2004 19:49:15 +0100

Weren't we talking about 'Generic PC'?

So to be correct:

a serial port (with host and terminal program for initial setup)
OR
a graphics card and keyboard controller (with monitor and keyboard for
initial setup)

I even doubt the generic image is configured to use serial for the
console... ?

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT