[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 To:  "m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Cisco Aironet Card
 Date:  Mon, 05 Jan 2004 14:10:50 -0500
Just an FYI to anyone trying.  The Cisco Aironet cards (at least mine)
only work in peer to peer mode.  Using them in infrastructure mode seems
to yield no connection.  The client will not even find  the network when
the Cisco card is in infrastructure mode.  Use it in peer to peer mode,
and the client finds the network in no time flat.  Of course, I only
have 1 wireless machine, so I'm not sure what affect this will have if I
try and connect multiple machines.

Chris